• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It Never Rains but it Pours!

AliBenMummy

Mama Doe
Hi everyone,

I'm having problems bonding my existing pair with William my rescue bun. I'm off work next week so once I get back from my weekend away I'll be spending the rest of the week bunny bonding in a neutral zone.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=92183&page=3

I got home last night and Bennys eye was really sore and swollen and almost stuck together with pus. I whipped him straight to the vets and we've got Fucithalmic to use for a week to see if we can get him sorted. I also gave him some Metacam to reduce the swelling and get rid of any pain if he had any. Thing is, I'm away this weekend for a funeral so can't reduce the time I'm away for. My uncle is popping in to feed them twice a day so they'll be well fed, thing is he won't be able to do Bennys eye and its too late to get them into boarding. What can I do? I'm going away Sunday and will be back Tuesday. Will 4 days of cream be ok, then another 4 days when I get back or will the break not be good? I know its not ideal but I really don't know what to do...

Gemma xx

Back