• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why dont my bunnies

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
cuddle and groom each other? :( they will lie near or next to each other but not cuddling as such) and i never see them groom each other (unless teegs has food on him duchess will help get it off for him :lol: ) i do tink they love each other (especially if one is ill the other one is always devoted and stays by their side) do some bunnies never cuddle and groom or are my bunnies just a bit weird (wonder who they get the from :lol: ) they have been bonded approx half a year now and never had any problems with them :love:

nope not even seen it on camera :(

although i did seen the funniest thing the other day when they had their veges imagine lady and the tramp (spaghetti scene) but with rabbits and a spring green leaf, it was so funny ended with the bunnies being mouth to mouth and having a tug of war :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

talked that up :roll: :D

when putting up the new cage teegra groomed duchey's head (only about 2 licks though ) missed the pic even though i had camera in hand :roll: :D :D :D :D

Back