• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lazing on a sunny afternoon

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Here`s some of the bunnies taking in the suns rays today:

DSC00018-2.jpg

Mork

DSC00014-1.jpg

Mulberry

DSC00013-2.jpg

Mindy

DSC00020-2.jpg

Tia & Pandora

DSC00007-2.jpg

Ted & Poppet ( they`re having limited time out at the mo due to Poppet`s recent spay ).

And i know he`s not a bunny but here`s one of Dukie enjoying the sun too:D
DSC00005-1.jpg

Su.x

Lovely pics Su, they look like they're really enjoying the sun (we haven't really seen the sun today, it's just drizzled all day :roll: )

Awwwww :love: Trooper was lay like that before, like the bunnies of course :lol: But there was no bright sunshine, typical weather :roll: :lol:

Your bunnies amd cats are beautiful :love:

Kirsty xx

Glad you liked joanne:D

For `Winegums` & anyone else who is concerned:

My cats are primarily `house cats` but they do go out supervised.
Dukie is not `tied up`, yes he has a harness on but he quite happily roams around supervised with it on but i don`t actually hold on too it. ( Like with my 7 other cats ).
Even though we live rurally we live on a busy road & i have the harness on the more spritely ones just incase they dart off after a bird or something towards the road, so i can grab them, to prevent them getting run over.

Hope that clears that one up.

Su.x

Is the harness he's on a long one so he can wander the garden? The reason I'm asking is that I'd quite like a cat but we live on a very busy road too but our garden isn't the sort of garden I can enclose to cat proof it (my sister's garden resembles a large aviary for her cats :lol: ). So a harness might be the answer to us having a cat (and I'd absolutely love a ragdoll so again would need to keep it within the house/garden)

Is the harness he's on a long one so he can wander the garden? The reason I'm asking is that I'd quite like a cat but we live on a very busy road too but our garden isn't the sort of garden I can enclose to cat proof it (my sister's garden resembles a large aviary for her cats :lol: ). So a harness might be the answer to us having a cat (and I'd absolutely love a ragdoll so again would need to keep it within the house/garden)

The harness he`s on is just a standard length one but as i said he quite happily roams freely round our garden on it, it`s just for me to grab in an emergency. But you could get a longer lead to attatch to it ( somethign light like a puppy lead ) which would probably suit what you want.
Ragdolls are a very laid back breed so i wouldn`t envisage you having too many problems getting him/her used to it.:D

What i do with my cats initially is; put the collar bit on 1st & let them get used to that, then put the bit that goes round their middle on & once they`re used to that too than attatch the lead. I`ve found they get used to it pretty quick & now when they see it they sit quite happily whilst i put it on.

HTH

Su.x

Back