• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dooley, now an official housebun

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Here`s some piccies i took today of Dooley enjoying his new official status of `housebunny`:D

DSC00025.jpg

Morning Dooley

DSC00026.jpg

Off to do some exploring

DSC00031-1.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, this smells interesting!

DSC00032-1.jpg

YAY! This is fun!

DSC00036-2.jpg

Time for a refuel!

DSC00039-1.jpg

" Can i have a door on my bathroom please"?!:lol: :lol:

I now plan to put some shelves in the crate for him & get some sort of indoor run attatched which he can have access to when i can`t be around to monitor his antics!

Hope you like,
Su & a very chuffed Dooley.xx

Bless him! He certainly looks happy to have got his own way;) He's gorgeous, isn't he?

Squidgy did this when I first got him. He spent his first night outside, and I brought him in to do a health check on him, and he's jumped straight on the sofa. He knew he was a housebunny, even if I didn't!

Awww he's really cute, bears a small resemblance to Pippa I think ;) Glad to see he's settled into the house :lol:

Bless him! He certainly looks happy to have got his own way;) He's gorgeous, isn't he?

Squidgy did this when I first got him. He spent his first night outside, and I brought him in to do a health check on him, and he's jumped straight on the sofa. He knew he was a housebunny, even if I didn't!

Glad i`m not the only one who`s been suckered!:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

But how could i argue with such a cute face!:D

Su.x

Hi Dooley:wave: ..see I told you Su was a soft touch and with just a twitch of your cute nose she would see to your every whim!:lol::lol:

Seriously he does look happy to be inside and I love the action shot:D

Hi Dooley:wave: ..see I told you Su was a soft touch and with just a twitch of your cute nose she would see to your every whim!:lol::lol:

Seriously he does look happy to be inside and I love the action shot:D

Glad you liked Jill:D
I`m now just waiting to find out what Speckles little trick is?!;) :lol: :lol:

Neil: My cats & rabbits do interact pretty well on a whole. The cats seem quite happy to sit & watch the rabbits & none of the bunnies have shown any fear of the cats, they often have a good sniff of each other then i find they just go on about their daily business.
Casper ( my kitten ) is fascinated by Dooley at the mo but i do monitor them closely just to ensure he doesn`t try & play as i don`t want any of them getting accidentally hurt.
I have witnessed any mutual grooming yet, but watch this space..................

Su.x

Back