• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got my rabbits today! *PIC HEAVY*

Glingle

Warren Veteran
I picked up my baby bunnies today from my friend, they're about 9 weeks old and as yet un-named. I'm in love!

Is it safe to come out yet?
DSCF2086.jpg

Did I say you could photograph me?
DSCF2095.jpg

Doo doo doo, come on let's do the conga...
DSCF2103.jpg

How many ears do rabbits have again?
DSCF2107.jpg

We're very close
DSCF2110.jpg

Pick me! Pick me!
DSCF2116.jpg

You're going now?
DSCF2115.jpg

Hmm this hay looks tasty
DSCF2062.jpg

30 seconds before bunny almost fell down the hole :roll:
DSCF2065.jpg

Didn't take them long to find the food bowl...
DSCF2067.jpg

Can you tell we're related?
DSCF2072.jpg

They're fabulous pictures! ANd, of course, beautiful bunnies. They're very scrummy.

OMG :love: :love: :love: I think everyone will be round bunnynapping :lol: :lol: :lol: They are absoutely gorgeous :love:
I love the 'Pick me, Pick me' picture :love:

Kirsty xx

Your babies are lovely! Is the hutch a Rydale one?

:)
Well spotted! It is indeed. It's the 5' wide double hutch, extra height. I got them to make a back door in it so the rabbits can access the 5'x5' attached run behind it, and I've still got easy access at the front to clean it out. I wanted something sturdy, but which I would be able to take with me when I move house in about a years time (which rather ruled out the shed option)
DSCF2051.jpg

DSCF2047.jpg

Glad you all like them, I'm totally smitten with them. The great thing about the hutch is that I can see into the top level through the window whilst I'm sat at my desk. Somehow I don't think I'm going to get my dissertation proposal finished tomorrow, I'm going to be too busy waving at them through the window :oops:

I'm still struggling with names for them. We think they're both boys (will get the vet to confirm next week when they go for a health check and their myxi jab) Any ideas?:?

Are you looking for a theme ? For example most of our are named after family, others after Marvel characters, famous rabbits etc.

Neil

Nope, just something that suits them. Haven't really seen their personalities yet - they're both nosey and found the food bowl within about 20 secs. They're also pretty confident and friendly and like being fussed .

Can I ask how much you paid for the hutch? I know the Rydale stuff is usually quite pricey, but it really does look beautifully made.

Back