• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vets

Elmolicious

Warren Scout
Yesterdy i called my vet (in sweden) to get elmo Neutered and have just picked him and he has been done. but, i know from when i got my dog done we had to wait 1-2 weeks. Also, i was allowed stay in the room while she did it. I had to go home but would they ever do that in england??

It is unusual in England for people to stay with their pet whilst they are being operated on. Usually we drop off an animal and then ring a few hours later to find out how they are going and to find out what time we need to pick them up.

I guess if you specifically asked, some vets may allow you to watch. It's not normal though. I once watched/helped my pet rat get resown after she'd taken her stitches out. That was out of hours though so not normal routine.

Tam

I doubt it, I couldnt watch :shock: its not that i hate blood or anything i just couldnt watch my pet have an operation :?

Back