• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leicester Peeps...

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
Has anyone used that vets in Anstey on Latimer road?

It's just around the corner from my new house and was wondering if they are any good and how competitive their prices are.

I haven't used them before. Jill recommened King Richards on Fosse Road to me and I haven't had a problem with them:D

Hows the move going?? Are you in yet??

Nope. I'm over, but not in if you get me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is Fosse Road near you? Was just thinking that the vets on Latimer Road is walking distance so if anyone had used them, and they were ok, they'd be ideal.

They charge about £17-19 for their vacs though, I think I usually pay £11.75?

Simon has said we can use the PVC in Nuneaton when it comes to vaccination time as with 5 of them it becomes a little expensive

Hi Lynda

not heard anything about that vet I'm afraid..you could pop in and ask some bunny advice to sort of test them out...ask about vacs and signs of illness to look out for in a rabbit..
It's amazing and sad how so many vets are still poor when it comes to rabbit care:(

Hope the move goes well..you'll be near enough for me to pop over and see the bunsters..:D (don't let that put you off moving though..:lol: )

I think we'll be coming to visit you Jill as Simon's sister has wanted a rabbit for ages, and she's fallen in love with my lot, and as I do actually want them back, I've been telling her about your rescue and she's very keen :D

But of course you are more than welcome to come and visit us :)

I called the vets yesterday to ask about the vacs and she did tell me that they can't be given together so I guess that's a start?! May call them and ask a few general questions and pop in to see what its like.

I used the king richards vet for the Worm and my rats when I lived in Leicester and they were good. I didn't have rabbit then though.

Back