• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttons bookd in for his castration

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Oh my baby's booked in next wenesday for his castration bless him. Bless m mams so worried something will happen. He'll be going in the morning and we ca pick him up between 4p and 5pm, we haveto take some food andhis bottle to. :) Aww i'll miss giving him his cuddles in those few hours, lol:lol:

Fingers crossed for little Buttons - I'm sure you'll be allowed to make up the lost time when he comes home ;)

Yep, neither me or my mam want to be the one to walk out and leave him behind, lol we'd both feel to guilty:oops:

awww im sure everything will go great :D i hate leaving my buns as well i especially hated leaving Crystal behind though :oops: i was nearly in tears and i litrally sat by the phone waiting for the vetto call and say i could pick her up lol sending lots of healing vibes to buttons for after his crastration :)

Thanks, he'll be staying there from 10am util 4-5pm sounds agges, lol. He's staying in our temporary hutch so he doesn't go running around his as soon as he gets home:roll:

awww fingers crosse for buttons :love:

(dont worry about feelinbg guilty about leaving him, i cried once when i had to leave cody at the groomers because he looked so scared :oops: )

Aww bless, lol. They do makeus eel guilty. Buttons has that face that maes us guilty leaving him in the garden, he's on his own till he's castrated and has been alone for his 2 1/2 years of life:( but he sits at the front of his run and stares at us all the way back to the house, we end up going bck to see him again, he maks us so guilty:roll:

Back