• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Runs

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
I'm going to be building a run soon. i've got all the plans and the wood ordered. but I may have found a hitch.

I was making it 2 ft high but Chris pointed out to me that buns might hit the top if they're binkying. How high is the average binky would you say?

How tall are other's runs?

Is 6' X 4' a good size? It'll be permanently attached to a 3 and 3/4 ft X 6 ft shed.

Mine is 3' high which means that my buns can sit on top of the boxes without hitting their heads!:lol:

Our run is currently 8ft(L), 4ft(w) and 3ft(H) and i've never seen our buns doing any binkys in it.....they seem to save them for the garden which they get full access to when i'm on early's and the weather nice...

I'm currently looking at expanding the the run to 8ftx8ftx6ft so it cover the whole of the front of the shed....as i dont feel the current one is big enough....:D :D

Our run is 7' long, by 3' wide and 3' high which is plenty tall enough for little binkies!

runmats.jpg

Back