• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

duchess update

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
forgot to post when we got back from the vets.

the vet was very pleased with her eye and comented again how impressed she was with the speed we spotted it and took her in :oops: on sunday she had blood in her eyeball and over half her cornea damaged today all the blood has gone and there is only a very small area of damage left in the corner of her eye. she has got to keep having her eye cream but only twice a day now and she has got to back for another check up next tuesday (unless i notice any problems with the eye in which case take her back straight away) both buns are also have their vaccs next tuesday

i made her a special treat basket when she got home (hay, rose petals and other dried treats) which teegra enjoyed very much :roll:

fingers crossed she will continue making her fantastic progress :D

thanks eveyrone will pass on your messages :lol:

jane - i was trying to work it out today in a kind of comparrison thing and i reckon it would be the same as having a grass seed the size of the nail end section of your thumb!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: OW!

lol she did get a little bit but teegs put his front feet in the basket so it lifted up in his face so she couldnt get it then moved to the other side of the bsket to block her from it with his bum!!!! :shock:i moved him though and told him to share lol :lol:

Poor Duchess ... only just seen this. I say it every time but I so fell in love with her when I went to pick up Bunny and saw her at Cheryls.

awww i think a lot of people did love her (even though she was there a while) i know it sounds mean but im glad no one else got her :oops: because then she wouldnt be my baby :love: her and teegs were just made for each other

Back