• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Dooley has me wrapped around his little finger!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
For the 1st couple of months of being here he lived in the house, was very happy & a right little character.
A month ago i moved him outside,................. then last wk he was off colour & i discovered he`d developed molar spurs:(
Yesterday he had them burred. Within a couple of hours of being home ( in the lounge, in a crate) he was back to normal, eating for England & doing flat out laps of his crate!:D :lol: :lol:

He was as bright as a button this morning ( it was lovely & warm & sunny ), so at lunchtime i moved him back out...................................... He had a quick look round his enclosure, then hopped into his hutch & laid down.

4 hrs later he hadn`t eaten, drunk or pooped:? Ofcourse i start worrying, so the now cleaned & packed away dog crate is got back out & set up for him in the house once again! Within 1/2 hr of being back in he`s eating, drinking & pooping & at present merrily doing laps of the spare room!:roll: :lol: :lol:

Who thinks he wants to be a house bunny?!:rolleyes:

Mark reckons he`s got me wrapped right round his little finger!:oops: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Yeah, a little too clever!!!!:roll: :lol: :lol:

Me who said a little while ago that `All` my bunnies live outside is now going to have 3 housebunnies!:shock: As Dooley has a potential wife coming soon & Little Bob is also going to be a housebun!:oops: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

What a clever boy!:lol:
He knows what he wants and he's got it..and 3 is such an odd number Su..i'm sure little Bob would like a small gilrfriend!:lol:

What a clever boy!:lol:
He knows what he wants and he's got it..and 3 is such an odd number Su..i'm sure little Bob would like a small gilrfriend!:lol:

Naughty naughty Jill:no: Don`t tempt me!:roll: :lol: :lol:

remember i said a while ago too, `no more bunnies`!:oops: :shock: :lol: :lol:

The moral of the story: Never listen to anything i say!!!!!:oops: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

awww bless him

(when teegs was neutered and put in his lovingly set up 'hospital' cage he soon got stasis he was forever at the vets then one night i really thought i was going to lose him so i put him back in his crate so he could spend his last night at 'home' and about 10 mins after he was in there he ran to his litter tray and pooped for britain :roll: :roll: ) they do like things 'just so' dont they :lol:

Awwww buns are so clever :lol: !!!
He defo wants to be a house bunny - but its so much fun having house bunnies! You know you want him to be really too! :lol:

Back