• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very very pic heavy!

raven_guest

Mama Doe
I brought the little ones in as I was having a really rubbish day and they're the only things that cheer me up! I got a bit snap happy.

The blue thing is a pop up laundry bin thing that their mum plays with (hence how dirty it is!) it's the only thing deep enough to carry the little monsters in! (They jump out of everything now!) They thought they were hamsters and were going inside it and running up the walls and making it go across the floor. If I tried for hours I probably couldn't teach them to do it! If you're all getting bored let me know and I'll stop posting so much, I'm just utterly amased at the development of the little monkeys. I weighed them too and the smallest (Fawkes, the only name sone) is 283g and the biggest is 403, though Fawkes is energetic and 403 is lazy!

They were also nibbling a teeny bit of cabbage I gave them, but couldn't actually bite it, it was tragically sad lol

Picture096.jpg

Picture097.jpg

Picture098.jpg

Picture099.jpg

Picture100.jpg

Picture101-1.jpg

Picture102-1.jpg

Picture103-1.jpg

Picture104.jpg

Picture105.jpg

Picture106-1.jpg

Picture107-1.jpg

Picture108-1.jpg

Woah! Nearly a pound in weight already! I'm not getting bored of pictures, I missed all this with Florence and Kitty and as much as I'd like to breed one litter, it ain't ever going to happen!

Neil

Back