• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dinner Time

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
We've got a routine down now, four times a day bunny-who-climbs-like-a sqirrel-jumps-like-a kangeroo-eats-like-a-horse (aka Paws) bounces around like a crazy bun to announce it's feed time.

I will sit still and eat this grass so you can take a pic but only for two seconds
baby26_1.jpg

Cos I want my milk!
baby26_2.jpg

That's so .... slurp .... good....
baby26_3.jpg

I'm so neat when I eat, I never dribble it down my chin or dip my paws in and then shake them to flick milk across the room!
baby26_4.jpg

After eating he settles down under my chin for a 20 min nap. Then he's back to bouncing.

Is he the little wild bun who was photographed going up the stairs a couple of weeks ago?

No, was that the ones Suzy's rearing? He was only just opening his eyes a couple of weeks ago :)

He will be four weeks old tommorow :)

Here are a couple more pics I took today:

baby27_1.jpg

baby27_2.jpg

baby27_3.jpg

**Camos up to go and bag a wild bun**

No only joking! I would never do that I know how much hard work and heart ache they are. He is just the cutest thing though! I haven't really kept up with it all Tamsin, will you be keeping this little fella/lady?

He is just the cutest thing though! I haven't really kept up with it all Tamsin, will you be keeping this little fella/lady?

I don't think it would be practical long term as he'll need a partner and probably to be a freerange house rabbit. He's so active and agile I don't think he could be hutched/caged. He makes the 4'x2' cage he's in seem small the way he tears about it and he still just about fits in your hand! He'll stay another few months at least though until after he's neutered.

Tam

Back