• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

every now and again.......

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2007_0521MAY0029.jpg

a bunny comes into rescue that steals your heart.

This is Eric......

2007_0521MAY0028.jpg

My OH says hes going no where:shock:

hes diddy and sweet and ....errrm extremely ...erm lovable:shock: :oops:
:oops: :oops: think he may have to lose something if hes gonna stay:oops: not bad for a 4 to 5 yr old;)

Last edited:
Just as well I don't live in the UK or my house would be FULL of beautiful buns by now.
He is SOOO cute - hard to believe that somebody isn't missing him.

omg he only looks like a baby! And you say he's 4/5. Whatever he's using it you should sell, you'd be rich lol. He's gorgeous!

Oi give him back, thats my bunny, lol:shock: :shock: Splitting image of Buttons, bless he has the same cute face and everything. If he was a girl he'd be perfect for my Buttons:lol: Last pic of Eric:love:

Last edited:
Awwwwwwww hes sooooo cute :love: He looks like a baby still which is the case with my Bobby which is why I HAD to have him even though I was not having anymore buns :oops:

He is so cute Angie :D

Awwwwwwww hes sooooo cute :love: He looks like a baby still which is the case with my Bobby which is why I HAD to have him even though I was not having anymore buns :oops:

He is so cute Angie :D

Back