• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They've got teeth!

raven_guest

Mama Doe
And they're not afraid to use them. I brought the bubs in as one has a closed eye still so I was seeing to that and letting the others run riot. They all snuggled up to me and started sucking any bare flesh they could find (i.e my feet and legs) I was nearly screaming with laughter as it reallt tickled....until they all started biting! It's pretty pathetic biting, but I can understand why their mum is getting annoyed with them! I know I would!
So here are some vids and photos;
Picture086.jpg

Picture087.jpg

Picture088.jpg

Picture089-1.jpg

They are getting really adventurous now, the red litter tray you see in the photos was empty until they all decided to jump into it, then out again etc etc. Try keeping your eye on 7!

Vid; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoHtyCoC3xo
(I didn't realise how dark it was!)

There are more under my profile on youtube, it's just taking so long to upload them so take a look!

I think they'll be fine, it's only the corners now so we had a go with some olive oil to loosen it up, plus the babes seemed to like the tatse and were washing each others eyes which will help. Won't be long before they're pinging around their run with their mum

Back