• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Treasure still at Honeybunnies?

Flick

Alpha Buck
Hi,

Just a question for Jill, just wondered if Treasure was still with you as not heard anything on her for a while? Is she still a nipper?!! Any sign of a new home?

Hi Flick..yep she is still here..and yes she still nips and is quite a madam!:shock: :lol: I'm rather attached to her though ..no offer of a home yet but our rehoming has gone quiet lately....she will need an experienced owner...
will post some more pics later this week just for you!

Good to know she is ok!

Sounds a bit like Polly! Polly gave me a nip the other day when I tried to look at a mucky bit on her fur :oops: :( I think it might have been wee by the colour, and she was cleaning it off herself. Although having said that she loves being stroked and will lie there for ages - then every now and again she is a real grump! She also still pulls some fur out from her chest/dewlap every now and again still.

Sybil will have a little stroke, but then runs off, she never stays still for long and likes her own space, but I know what to expect with Sybil!

:wave: to Treasure from Polly and Sybil

Back