• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poorly Rhia :(

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Our little Princess is poorly. Yesterday morning, I woke up to find her back end covered in blood, so checked her over and shes cut her toes. To be honest we werent surprised as she crashes around 24/7 and we've always said she'd hurt herself one day. Bathed her foot, which obviously hurts as she wouldnt let us near it. Then we went out and I checked her when I got back, all her poos were sloppy and she'd wee'd and poo'd all down her legs, her bottom and legs were caked in it :cry: She also wouldnt eat her breakfast! Panic stations. Clean up her back end, and Go out to stock up on baby food and syringes, get back just as she is finishing breakfast (Pheeeew) Thankfully shes seeming a lot better today, but shes still going to see Zoey tomorrow as we dont fully trust any other vets oppinions.

Heres Rhi the night before .......

Picture048.jpg

Awwwww poor Rhia:(

Good luck at the vets & am sending vibes that she`s back to her normal self soon....................................

Su.x

Awww not ickle rhia :cry: Sending you and her loads of vibes! poor girly!!! - teaches her for being a loony!
Hope her feet stop hurting and shes back to normal soon.

aww poor little one! hope she gets better soon... and GORGEOUS piccy - love her little mouth :love:

healing vibes.

Back