• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flossie a real cutie-pie!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is the very sweet Flossie :love:
Flossie.jpg

She has been fostered by Chloe and I picked her up this morning (nice to see you as always Chloe!:D )
She has someone who may be having her..it's a choice between two ..
so watch this space!
Flossiea.jpg

:wave: Jill she's gorgeous, very very cute. Is she friendly and ok with handling? What breed is she? Hopefully see you at some point this week? :D

Claire

:wave: Jill she's gorgeous, very very cute. Is she friendly and ok with handling? What breed is she? Hopefully see you at some point this week? :D

Claire

hi claire..she is a lionhead x i think..so far easy to handle but Chloe says she can nip when she wants you to put her down:?
Saturday is probably going to be a good day for me ..you?

Hi Jill, I am free wed evening, fri evenin and all day sat. If sat is best for you that is great. Forgot to ask earlier, how old is Flossie? She is very sweet, i'm sure the nipping would calm down! At least she hasn't been lunging and growling!! How did Angelina react to her new hutch when you moved her?!

Claire

Hi Jill!!! :wave: Lovely to see you and some of the gang yesterday and great to hear Flossie is settling in quickly - ok who came up with the name??? :rolleyes: :lol: I miss her loads but so glad she might have a home soon :D Claire - she is a really lovely bunny and the nipping has reduced to almost none since she was spayed and that was just less than two weeks ago. She was used as a breeding bun and has had several litters, taken away from the last lot when they were only 4weeks old :( She is about 7months old herself and a lovely bun who enjoys binkying around outside and chilling inside on the rug in the sun. Some foster buns just get you and she was definately one of them - she nearly didn't go with Jill yesterday!!

There you are Claire ..all the info without me typing a word!!:lol:

thanks Chloe..Flossie has settled really well and I can see why you almost kept her:D
As for her name..well I didn't even think abut it..as I was picking her out of the carrier I just said "come one Floss!"..and that was it..she was named:D
Sometimes it happens like that!
Will have to mail you a list of used names!:lol: :lol:

She is really beautiful, looking forward to meeting her. Glad she likes to come into the house as Charlie spends lots of time inside with me. He also loves to have a run around in his run on the grass, really looking forward to seeing him with another bunny. Hopefully he'll love it.

Sounds like she has have a rough start in life, she deserves to be pampered loads. I'm not surprised she used to bite so much, but you've done a wonderful job with her.

Thank you for posting more pictures. :D :love:

Claire (and Charlie of course!)

Back