• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loving more than one Rabbit..!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
I just had to say how amazing it is that only a few days and I'm already loving my two new rescue girl buns just as much as Darcy!! Its happend so quickly! Once the stress of the first night was over with I just feel like i'm getting to know their little characters!!! Was it the same for you?? :D

i know what you mean. when pip came i fell in love with her straight away and love both her and lily the same. its amazing how quickly it happens!!

fi x

I was worried when we first got Twinkle home - specially as the circumstances we got her in - Dobbin was our baby and we weere both a bit worried we would not love aniother bunny the same - but i am so plsd to say we do love them equally!! (Sounds so silly doesnt it!!)

Do you have three bunnies all bonded together or do i have the wrong end of the stick?!

Sue
xx

Yes i've got three bunnies currently bonding!! Its getting better everyday which is so lovely to watch!! :D

Aww thats wonderful, I always find it very hard to bond with new buns. Its really horrible, and now after reading all your lots replies, I feel strange!! Romy, have you adopted Annie? She looks so very like Tilly-May & Rhia, Shes beautiful Xx

Aww thats wonderful, I always find it very hard to bond with new buns. Its really horrible, and now after reading all your lots replies, I feel strange!! Romy, have you adopted Annie? She looks so very like Tilly-May & Rhia, Shes beautiful Xx

Yes I adopted Annie and Oreo from ARC. I've renamed oreo, Beatrix. Annie does look like your bunnies!! She is a bit smaller but so lovable.

Bonding is terrifying - I think i wouldn't have succeded if I hadn't taken Darcy to the rescue for the first date. :D

Yes I adopted Annie and Oreo from ARC. I've renamed oreo, Beatrix. Annie does look like your bunnies!! She is a bit smaller but so lovable.

Bonding is terrifying - I think i wouldn't have succeded if I hadn't taken Darcy to the rescue for the first date. :D

Awww, Im so glad they're getting along. Dont think I've seen Beatrix before, what does she look like? Your right about bonding, I had to try and bond a bunny with previous physco-ness with a boy who was in love with her .... ended up in him being thrown across the garden by his nose :shock: (Shocker is - he went back for more!!!!) XX

Any advice for bonding a threesome? I'm having awful problems at the moment and am at my wits end.

Well done on a successful bonding, I hope your bunny family will be very happy! :D

Any advice for bonding a threesome? I'm having awful problems at the moment and am at my wits end.

Well done on a successful bonding, I hope your bunny family will be very happy! :D

There are three things I think Romy would suggest:
1. That you bring them to me!!
2. Neutralising the place, Romy has enjoyed the smell of white vinegar all over her kitchen.
3. Restrict their territory to an area which is easy to clean properly, cleaning / replacing toys litter trays etc to reduce rabbit smells.

Back