• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two Dutch Girls

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These 2 attractive girls arrived yesterday..they are both overweight and had very long nails..
first Teasel
teasela.jpg

and Topaz :D
Topaz.jpg

they have gone to Chloe to be fostered until the have been speyed and lost some weight..they can then be found new homes..
the 2 together
TopazandTeasel.jpg

Awwwwwww yet more bootiful bunnies!:love: :love: :love:

People seem to be posting quite alot of Dutchie photos at the mo & i`m jealous cause i haven`t got one:oops: :lol: :lol:
My 1st bunny was a dutchie & she was got my passion for bunnies started.

Hope their diets go well & they soon find loving new homes.

Su.x

They're beautiful! My that's quite a dewlap on Teasel, or is it the camera adding 10 pounds? :lol:

Awwwwww they will feel much better in a few weeks when they have lost some weight.
They are pretty bunsters

Janex :D

Gorgeous bunnies even under the layer of insulation. I love Dutchies, they are clever little things. I just wish I had more room!

Aww, the look lovely. What are their personalities like?
Look forward to seeing the new slimmer models in a few weeks!

They are both lovely girlies!! :D A little "rotund" - what with these two and Mopsey I think my place is being renamed "Fat Camp" :rolleyes: :lol: They are nervous girls but once in your arms enjoy a cuddle and a quick nose around the sofa. They had a run around the garden last night and I'm sure they'll lose the excess weight in no time and with a little tlc will become confident little bunsters.

Back