• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

aaagh - boarders

fifi0529

Alpha Buck
am going to florida in july and am trying to sort out boarding for the bunnies. just phoned the arcadia pet hotel and they have space BUT when i asked to come for a visit they said that they dont have any bunnies in at moment so i wouldnt get a true idea of where they would be staying. he also said they kept bunnies in a kennel building as the small animal building hadnt been built yet.

does anyone have any other suggestions in the glasgow/lanarkshire area?

fi x

ps this is the boarder on the rabbit rehome site for my area, the other is a pet shop but i dont fancy that tbh!!!

still having problems :shock: found an sspca centre that took bunnies but they fully booked but the woman was fantastic and gave me a couple of numbers for other places. tried one in erskine but the woman wasn't in. she going to phone me back so fingers crossed!!! its rubbish that i cant get somewhere closer than 20miles away, the buns arent used to car journeys.

fi x

Back