• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia is Being Spayed and........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
........I am a nervous wreck :oops:
I should be used to taking Buns in for routine neutering by now but I am getting WORSE instead of better :oops:

Please may Lydia have some RU vibes

Janex

Loads of vibes coming Lady Lydia`s way..........................

And calming thoughts to you Jane ( Don`t worry i`m exactly the same, i don`t think you ever get used to it )!

Su.x

Thanks for all your replies :)

Lady Lyds is now home:D She is still very wobbly. Hopefully she will start nibbling her hay and veg later this evening and do a wee and a poo too.

Janex

Thats good news Lady Lydia is home safe with you now. Sending lots of bunny healing vibes and calming vibes to you both. :D

PS I don't think you're silly at all - I still get worried about DArcy just when he's stressed taking him to get his nails clipped. They are our babies! :oops: :D

Just spotted this sorry Jane. Sending healing vibes to Lady Lydia and Im so glad she is home with you now xx :D

Back