• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel so bad for Bambi

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
I got her new house delivered for her to go and live with Bobby in and she keeps looking for me through the window :cry:

I went to feed her this morning after spending her first night ever outside and she was jumping on me and wouldn't leave me and when I shut the door she was just waiting for me to open it again :cry:

I feel so cruel but have done this so she gets a fellow bunny pal and a lot more excercise being outside than I can offer her in the house.

Do you think she will get used to her new lifestyle soon?

I feel so evil!

Aww poor bun. I'm sure she'll get used to it soon.

We just moved the horses this weekend, & when I was leaving sat night, he was just standing neighing at the gate:(

Awwwwwww carys i`m sure she`ll be fine.

These furries do try to like & make us for guilty for the slightest things!:rolleyes:

Su.x

Awwww Carys, don't feel bad, she will be fine, but i know i would probably feel bad too :(

She will get used to it and she has lovely Bobby to play with now, so i am sure she will be fine :D, it's a whole new adventure for her ;)

i'm sure sh ewill soon adapt.

we move dsam outdoors late march, after sh ehad healed from being neutured, so that sh ecoudl liev with her new boyfriend domino.

i felt bad at teh time, but once she wa sfully bonded, i was soon put in my place...i mean who needs a human fro companyw hen you have yoru very own bunny boyfriend?

the two follow each otrher about constantly, and when we arent hoem she actually has more room outside as she has an attached run, and double decker hutch. she really does adore it these days.

it wont be long until you get the same treatment i'm sure, and it is all worth whiel when yous e ethem cuddling upa nd cleabning each other. i love sitting ion the garden thes edays just watching teh two buns!

awww thanks everyone for your encouraging messages I feel like I have let her down and everything and shes only gonna be outside my back door, honestly yesterday I was acting as though I was rehoming her or something! :oops: :lol:

i cried when i shut the curtains in the dining room cos I felt like I was shutting her out :?

Awww what a painful experience for you *** hugest hugz *** I am sure she will eb fine though - it takes a bit of getting used to moving house!....
When I moved Snowflake into a new hutch *before Isaac arrived* ... I did it a little at a time, like the first day I amde her spend 1/2 hour in there .. the next 1 hr etc etc.... and now shes as good as gold.

Awww what a painful experience for you *** hugest hugz *** I am sure she will eb fine though - it takes a bit of getting used to moving house!....
When I moved Snowflake into a new hutch *before Isaac arrived* ... I did it a little at a time, like the first day I amde her spend 1/2 hour in there .. the next 1 hr etc etc.... and now shes as good as gold.

awwww hun how long had snowflake been a house bun prior to her going outside?

Im sure Bambi will be fine Carys. She has the handsome Bobby to look after her and a lovely new house :D Demps makes me feel guilty putting her in the run :oops: :roll: Love to both and we need piccies of new house and bunsters please :D

Back