• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hedgehog

TRACEY

Banned
awwww i have been watching a cute little hedgehog in my neighbours garden today. It sat having a little wash:love:

Hiya

Did the hedgehog look ok? If they are out in the daytime it could be a sign that they are unwell. :(

aww i love hedgehogs

i temp fostered 2 (sonica and mavis) for a rescue until she got space the first one died though because she was too skinny :( even after best efforts to feed her up, the second went back to the rescue to go live with other hedgies in her garden (it was so young when we got her she had to be fed purreed food and sleep on a heat mat)

We have a hedgehog that visits our garden, it scared me to death when i first heard it though because i thought it was a dog, although i couldn't see anything, all i could hear was extremely loud sniffing :shock: I woke OH up to investigate and he casually informed me that it was a hedgehog looking for food :lol:

Hiya

Did the hedgehog look ok? If they are out in the daytime it could be a sign that they are unwell. :(

Well it looked ok, was cleaning in the sunshine, oh now i am worried about it, off to see if i can see it again.

x

I chased a fox away from a hedgehog it was attacking on my way to work once. The poor little thing was scared half to death and had a cut on his nose. I moved him to under a bush and he was gone when i checked after work :cry:

Back