• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent advice needed

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
me and my brother just noticed long thin white stuff on hi bum. It's not maggots but my dad said it might be worms. Does anyone know what this could be:?

Ohh yes i never though of that, how silly of me :oops: We thought it could be worms but i didn't know if they would wriggle, lol and what ever it was wasn't moving :?

We gave him a little bum bath just incase though and we noticed my little baby has grown into a little man, looks like someones old enough to be booked in for castration:lol:

Don't worry, we've all been there!

If you're still worried, you can always check it out with your vets when he goes to be neutered.

Yeah, i checed the other 4 and none of them have the same stuff, they have the same hay, bedding and go in the same run so can't ee it being cos of any of that or they ight all have it.

Just tried him up and gave him a brush and it's gon, but yeah i'll check it out with the vets if it persists:)

Back