• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby's first binky.

raven_guest

Mama Doe
It's taken a lifetime but I've managed to upload a vid of the babies this afternoon;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTr5rNrF04c

And some photos if you can't view the vid;
Picture075.jpg

Picture076.jpg

Picture077.jpg

Picture078.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Picture080.jpg

They're two weeks old today! It feels like they've been here forever!

awww look at him/her go!

they are so cute! are you keeping any? i know i wouldnt be able to rehome them they are so adorable :oops: :love:

OMG...I am in love:love: :love:
I wonder if I've got room for any more sheds.....
Seriously tho' are you looking to rehome these buns once they're old enough?

Brilliant video, raven-guest! It's so interesting seeing how they've developed. Even when we got Florence (at 9 weeks) and Kitty (at 7 weeks, 5 days) a lot of their growth and development had already happened and they looked like rabbits.
Yours however, have turned into rabbits through the regular updates. Enjoy your holiday and hope you don't miss them too much (though I know you will).

Neil

PS Can someone else photograph them every few days for you to upload when you come back?

Don't panic, you will be bored by more photos as I'm not going away.
The silly thing is, the little monkey was binkying after I told it off hee hee.
They are driving their poor mum mad by not staying in their nest, so I keep rebuilding one which they stay in for five secs then running off! They are literally climbing the walls! So I tol dlittle'un off for walking around and he starting pinging all over the place (they're all boys as far as I'm concerned at the mo!)
yes, I will have to rehome them *big sigh* but I will have to accidently advertise them badly so they all have to stay here heh heh heh

It's like they're on steroids or something, their growth is scary, I've never had babies so lively or awake at this age, usually it's about three weeks when they start 'pinging around' (that's the official technical term lol) They're not being very good babies at the whole sleeping thing, they seem to get bored easily! And Fawkes (the smallest one) is the ringleader. I think mum is going to adopt him (her?) as she's fallen in love.

Last edited:
what cute cute babies, i am all loved up now!

wish it were so easy to get nick love dup lol, but i know he wont let me go past two on teh bunnies, teh spoil sport :-(

I don't know if they're happy or just super ditzy lol. One tried to suck a piece of his mum's cabbage just now, it was so sad!

Back