• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i have just ordered

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
this little beauty

cage.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

cant wait for it to arrive the buns are going to love it, hope they deliver quickly :D

(it is the 4ft wide x 2ish ft deep x 5ft 2 high and will be open all the time :D)

Wow! I think your bunnies are the most spoilt on this forum and that is saying something :lol:
Looks great, I'm sure they will love it. Looking forward to the pictures :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops:

i can think of quite a few other spoilt bunsters ;) ;) ;)

i wasnt going to get it for a month or 2 but i think duchess deserves it (thats my excuse and im stickin' to it) :lol: :lol:

is that her present for having a poorly eye! ? :lol: and the present for the next ailment will be ? LOL! :lol: - you're just like me, I always get them presents if they havent been too well - should have seen what I bought when they were done! LOL :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: well she has been so brave and even let me put the cream in her eye with no trouble

on the way home from the vets we bought them some new hay and im chucking out the old 3/4 bale incase it happens again! :shock: (yes im paranoid) but i will be ordereing their hay from the hay experts in future, even though the hay costs more the treatment cost the same as 4kg of orchard grass (plus it wont hurt my bunnies)

p/s what did you buy them :shock: :? ;)

from ebay hang on a sec and i will find you a link you can get double or triple storey there was a thread about it the other day

GREAT! cant wait to see pics of it!
Does anyone know it you can buy 1 extra level on its own because i have a 2 storey one and would love a 3 storey one but i bought the 2 storey before they did 3! So i was just thinking if you could buy another level???

maybe you could email the company?

if not the only thing i can think of is to order another double and use a level from that :?

i cant wait for it to arrive!!!!!

maybe you could email the company?

if not the only thing i can think of is to order another double and use a level from that :?

i cant wait for it to arrive!!!!!

I have emailed the seller! Hopefully they can send me a level! I asked for price etc.
I don't want to order another 2 levels really!
Do you know if the colour is navy blue or black?

dont know yet (is it not the same as yours? ) when it arrives i will trya nd remember to tell you (if i forget just remind me)

lol :lol: you're too funny!
I have never got them anything as elaborate as that for being sick :lol:
Bunny got loads of toys when she was speyed , and a puppet glove thing with mice attached when she got an ear infection.
Isaac got a puppy teething blanket when he was done - and nothing when he got an infection cos it was out of hours so the shop wasnt open :lol:

ok i have had an email through (which i missed :oops: ) asking for a phone number so they can contact if there are any probs. delivery is up to 14 working day :shock: and the colour is 'silber and anthrazite' so im guessing blue and silver :lol:

Goood evening :) I hope you're all well? I recieved the same cage last thursday and was seriously impressed with the speed of delivery. 4 days from Germany to the Shetland Isles!!! Unbelievable. Long live the Royal Mail.
Anyway, I must first appologise as I said I'd upload some images of the cage the other night. (Tue?) But as usual I was most busy, Climbing, Bodyboarding then some visiting off folks. I'll do my best to some up the morn and of little Oakley.
I'm off to the vets tomorrow as my rats are sneezing a bit too much and I'll also enquire about the various jabs etc that bunnykins requires.

Hope your bunny enjoys the cage :D

Back