• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

naughty buns

gizmo

Mama Doe
my 2 new buns are sooooo naughty. they are only in a small hutch at the mo and they get really stressed out in their and they keep beating each other up, so iv been letting them out for lots of exercise. when i first put them in the yard for a run i made sure all my mums plants were covered up and there was no where they could get out and i left them to it. when i went out their a while later they had managed to get to my mums plants and even managed to get to the ones that none of the others have been able to get to. So after that i decided that the next time they went out they were going out into the avairy as theirs nothing they can do in there to get into trouble. but being them they managed to make a hole in the wire and get out. today i let them out in the yard again and made double sure that everything was covered up and they still managed to get to the plants again.
these 2 are the naughtiest rabbits i have ever had and iv only had them a week:shock:

Back