• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Theo & Cleo Having Tube and Mirror Fun

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
He he, Couldnt think what else to call it......

Im always telling them its rude to whisper about oher people.........
whisper.jpg

What a stallion!!!
watcha.jpg

Im trying to sleep!
croppypumpkin.jpg

This is my good side :D
crop-1.jpg

Hope you liked them :D

yeh! lots of running an grunting still but occasional cuddling. thanks...

hows urz?

Aww sounds pretty normal to me, im glad its going ok :D Im bonding Buu and Beau right now :shock: They are both just crashed out in the litter tray together after a load of chasing :roll: :lol: They are living in the kitchen until Wednesday when I can supervise them outside in the hutch and run for a few days. My brother is going to supervise the bonding tomorrow an Tuesday while im at work :D

awwww

im glad to hear they are getting on.

itzi bitzi passed away a few weeks ago... and ive managed to bond a 3 some. 2 males tribble and malteaser with a female - my little sassi

it was strange as the 2 males seem to hit it off first and sassi didnt like tribble (she was bonded with malteaser to start with) but now all 3 of them sit in their hay filled cardboard box as if they have all been buddies for years...

rabbits :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Back