• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Event Dates

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya,

You may have noticed we have a calander at the top of the page.

If rescues or people holding events want to let me know the details of the event, I can add them so that people can see what is going on in the upcoming months.

You can either PM me or add the event to this thread and I will update it asap!

How does the calender work? I clicked on people's nicknames which are shown on certain dates but no events show up...??? :? :?: :bunny:

Piggie PM April 25 Berkshire

I hope it's OK to post a guinea pig event here. I know some of you have guineas :wave:

This will be Reading Guinea Pig Rescue's fourth Piggie PM at Active Vetcare to raise awareness of good basic care for guinea pigs. Supporting us once again will be The Hay Experts and Gorgeous Guineas, I will be going along with my Planet Guinea 'stuff' and there will be a Guinea Pig Welfare stand.

We will also have a vet room- ask questions and talk away to your hearts delight and not get a whacking consult fee at the end!

A greens auction is being arranged (any donations of greens and herbs gratefully received, if you are local of course :) ), a tombola and some competitions.

Last but not least I will be taking my own guineas who can be held for a donation towards the rescue. No guineas will be available there for adoption but am happy to talk about it.

At past Piggie PMs people have brought their own guinea pigs, we have been advised not allow this anymore for safety and wellbeing reasons :)
Thanks, Karen

Piggy PM 2010

A bit short notice but gere goes: On Saturday 20/2 its our fifth Piggy PM at Active Vetcare School Road Tilehurst Reading, the theme is nutrition.
Come along and meet The Hay Experts, Gorgeous Guineas, Planet Guinea and buy some guinea pig merchandise :)

There's a vet room where Jenny can answer your questions and a guinea pig cuddling room- the guineas are all mine and have been selected because they enjoy the Piggy PMs, no rescues ever come along.

Talk about how to adopt etc or just chat to like minded people.
Proceeds going towards a new shed roof (the old one leaks) and a concrete floor at RGPR.
PM me for more details :)

HOT 'X' BUNNY DAY
28th March 2010
Richmond market halls
come along meet some of the long term residents of BB and have cuddles with them.
Tombolas, raffles and photo competitions. Enter your bun or pet into the photo comps £1 each
Pride & joy
rescue (must have story to go with it)
best friends
bric-a-brac etc to buy
refreshments and good natter.

always a busy day and every penny goes to rescuing more buns and piggies
www.bunnyburrows.btik.com

Hi! I run Paws Here rescue in Edinburgh and we're having a Christmas Bazaar next weekend (Saturday 18th December) to raise money for the shelter. Entry is free and there will be stalls and games and crafts, and some of our rescue pets will be there to say hello!

It's at the Eric Liddell Centre in Morningside from 10am to 4pm. All of our volunteers have worked so hard to make it a success so it would be great if lots of people came along to support us :)

Back