• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why hamsters should never....

Beebop

Warren Veteran
be left unattended for even a minute! :roll:

This is what I found upon entering my bedroom after answering the phone and leaving bronwyn there...
Spring2007011.jpg

Then from behind the desk scurried out a little brown blob, who was returned to her cage looking like this :lol: :lol:
Spring2007013.jpg

Spring2007014.jpg

Needless to say she could bearly get into her nest without unpacking her trophies from her morning out!:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry but that`s hilarious!!!!!!! Don`t think she could`ve fitted anymore in her cheeks!:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

aww.. hehehe. That reminds me of my friends hampster. We used to find it of great amusement to gently squeeze his little cheeks to make him spit out his food. :oops: That was probably really awful of us. Poor little Jerry. :lol:

After I put her back she shoved a monkeynut in there! She could barely walk in a straight line bless her! She does love her food!:lol:

Good grief, its been so long since I had a hamster, I'd forgotten they stuff their cheeks with as much food as possible!:lol:

Back