• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Duchess, my new foster bunny

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Now that Annie has found a lovely boyfriend and bunny mummy, I got a new girl to look after. Her name is Duchess, she is 1-year old this month and neutered. She has a very pretty slim face and she loves to have her nose rubbed. She is a very energetic bunny and fun to watch. I think she'll need a home with plenty of space to run around.

Duchess2.jpg

Duchess4.jpg

Duchess6.jpg

I met Duchess briefly and can confirm that she is a Gorgeous bunny and very inquisitive/fun loving. Whoever adopts her will be very lucky indeed!! :D

If Annie is anything to go by, then Duchess being fostered by Gisela means she will be a very very snuggly cuddly bunny too!!:D :rabbit2:

I don't know if Duchess can sit still long enough to become cuddly. :lol: She does enjoy the noserubs, though, and holds her head towards me for a long time.
She has a very beautiful light brown colour, the vet booklet says "tan and white", not sure if that is the correct colour, but it is very intense. Her litter box manners are not as good as Annie's, she does use the box, but she likes to shred the newspaper I put in as bottom layer. :D

Here are two more pictures:

Duchess3.jpg

Duchess1.jpg

She reminds me a bit of a dog, when I come to her hutch, she hops up and down and can't wait until I open the door. :D

Aww she is a sweetie! Deej acts a bit like a dog too - following us from room to room, and trying to nose in the bins and recycling!

Back