• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best indoor housing

*Michaela*

Alpha Buck
My lionhead Maddie will be moving into my room soon, as soon as we can her good housing for her.:D

The NIC wire grids are the best, but we can't get them, they are nowhere, someone from RO was going to ship them to me - but it was very expensive as they are heavy, and my mum doesn't want to give out our address on the Internet.:?

My mum likes the indoor rabbit cages in Pets at Home, she was there last week (I haven't been in ages, too far) and she said they had some good big ones - but they probably aren't big enough for my liking, and way overpriced I'll bet.:roll:

What do other people have? Dog crates I guess, not too fond of them. I would like a pen, but she would probably manage to jump out.

Any suggestions for me? :D

Are you thinking of something like this?

You can now get three levels too!

cage1-1.jpg

Toplevel
cagetop.jpg

BottomLevel
cagebottom.jpg

It is now on sale being shipped from Germany and it so much cheaper than the small ones at pets@home, which i looked at before people on here found this one for me and i bid on it and won. But now the company are actually selling them to UK!

Back