• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great new bunny toy

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Hey guys, I just wanted to recommend a new toy for your bunnies :D Beau got to be a toy tester for pampered piggies and I have never seen any of my bunnies play with the same thing for so long :shock: :lol: Its a grassy log, handmade with grass, alfalfa and apple and stuffed with alfalfa. They are selling them from tomorrow I think but only for a limited time :(

Beau was playing with this toy for about 5 hours without putting it down yesterday and he really loved chewing it and throwing it about and completely ignored the toys he usually goes nuts for and his treat basket :roll: :lol: I have put some pics of him loving his new toy in the photo part, I will defenitly be getting more of these :)

Awww!! :lol: Why only 40 I wonder? Perhaps if they got asked (begged, possibley? ;)) they might consider stocking more? Xx

Back