• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Maggie

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Maggie has sustained a nasty injury to a toe on her right hind foot as a result of getting into a fight with Jessica :cry:
Jessica escaped from her pen and somehow in the fracas that ensued she got hold of Mags by her foot :cry: Mags tried to get away and dislocated a toe in the process :cry: She also has a puncture wound through her foot:cry:
She has had pain relief and antibiotics and I managed to get the toe back into place and after flushing the bite wound I strapped her foot up to try to make sure the toe does not dislocate again.
It all happened in a matter of seconds. Goodness knows how much worse it could have been had I not been there to get Jessica off Maggie. At the moment Maggie is not taking any weight on the effected leg, the entire foot (which I had to shave) is very bruised and swollen :cry:

Please send Mags some vibes, the poor girlie screamed when Jessica got hold of her :cry:

Janex

Poor girl :( That must have been horrible hearing her scream. Loads of vibes coming her way, hope she gets better real soon xxx

Thanks everyone :)
Maggie has been a good girl and has left the strapping on her poorly foot alone. I do hope that the toe wont dislocate again. I certainly dont want Mags to have to have a GA as she is 7 and has very dodgey lungs....:cry:

Janex

Back