• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

our 10.30 pm stray bun

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
our 10.30 pm stray bun....update

well the bunny arrived last night brought in a taxi ...quite a way...by two young lads .
they had come across a gang of boys kicking it around an alley way:? :evil:

so they had grabbed the bunny and run home .
they then contacted us and brought it over in a taxi ...the fare would have over £20.

the nice bit of this story is that these 2 young lads actualy helped this bunny instead of turning the other way . their words were" we just grabbed it and legged it "
bless em .
there are still some caring young boys about :D

shame about the others though :evil:

Last edited:
How can people be so cruel :evil: :evil:

On the other hand, what good lads those two were for saving the bunny from possible death, bless em. Lucky for the bunny that they came a long when they did :)

Thank god for decent young boys like them - just hope more of them are about than the other kind.. How is the poor rabbit??:cry:

Its nice when kids behave like that! - you know there is still some hope for the world then... That was brave of them to - could have ended a lot worse :( glad the bunny is doing ok - I am glad they came to you. One more bunny saved

When i hear things like this, i cant decribe how angry it makes me feel inside. I probably shouldnt say this, but i would glady inflict a lot of pain and suffering on anyone who could do such a thing to an innocent animal, and i would gladly do time. :censored: :censored: Pleased those boys were good and brought him to you. poor bunny.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: <---- the lads who were kicking this poor defenceless animal.

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: <---- the two young men who so bravely stepped in to save this little bunny - they could have ended up being kicked around themselves.

Glad the little bunny is okay, even if he's a little amorous!! :lol:

AMETHYST

Cant Post Piccies Just Yet ...sorry

Need To See If Anyone Claims Him ...we Dont Give Out Descriptions Of Strays Or Anyone Could Say He Was Theirs .

He Has Now Gone To A Fosterer For A Few Weeks Till We See If He Is Claimed ...if He Isnt We Already Have A Potaential Home Lined Up For The Little Fella:d

So glad he`s safe now:D And well done to the boys who rescued him:thumb:

Sounds like he`s quite a `loving` lad!!!;) :lol: :lol:

Su.x

honestly, i do think some kids nowadays are pure evil...:evil: At least as you say there are some good ones around, good for them for intervening

aww i'm so glad those boys were brave enough to step in and help!!! am glad to hear stories like this!! v rare.

so happy the little bun is ok too!!!

fi x

the 2 young lads who rescued him have found out who he belongs to .:D

hopefully he ll be re united with his owners this evening :D

Back