• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roaming Rudy!!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Hi All,

Roaming Rudy will still be on going to contiue raising much needed funds for bunnyhops!

For those of you who haven't had him yet, please get in touch with me and we will see when we can get him to you for a holiday :D

Book early as he will be getting busy again around the end of year when he comes into demand for all the holiday festivities!!!

Incase new members don't know about Rudy if you look in this section there are some threads re: Rudy that will inform you of the rules and conditions!

Please, please keep Roaming Rudy going as it's fab to see the pictures and the money is put to great use in helping all those bunnies!

He is off to Barcelone today! Have fun Rudy!! :wave:

Hi!!! :wave:

So with this Roaming Rudy thing does someone look after him for a while? And where do the funds come in? Do you get sponsored or something?

Thanks Esther

Aw, I always wanted a visit from Rudy, I'll have to wait till later in the year when i've moved. Hope it wont be too busy then.
Have fun in Barcelona Rudy!

If you want t know the details of how Roaming Rudy works then please get intouch with Loopylop (Laura):D

Rudy's actually in Egypt at the moment! I spotted him earlier enjoying a carrot juice on the beach!! He said he'd had a busy couple of weeks visiting all the pyramids and temples then cruising on the Nile. He's not looking forward to leaving the sunshine behind tomorrow!!

Is Rudy a real rabbit?!?!? :shock: He certainly goes a lot of places sorry bit knew to the Rudy thing :D

Esther x

Oh yes ;) :D :lol: :lol:

He's been to some amazing places :)

Must book him to come here again, last time he came in the middle of a crisis and never left his carrier :oops: :(

I thought I would just put some people's mind at rest and say that Rudy isn't a living breathing rabbit - he is a 'real' bunny but only of the stuffed toy variety:lol: ! Generally people are not in the business of popping living breathing rabbits in the post... Hopefully not anyway!!!

I thought it was a bit strange that a real bunny is going to Egypt!!! :shock: So basically Rudy is a really bun but there is a stuffed toy variety too?!?! :? *confused* :lol:

He even came to my wedding in April

Untitled.jpg

Rudy is the mascot rabbit for Bunny Hops (As he was saved from being pts from a animal shelter) and loopylop is the living Rudy's mummy . If you want to see the real Rudy then look at Loopylops signature.

Right folks, I have been mega busy getting married (!!) but now that I am married nd things have calmed down, Rudy will be back in business!

I know that some of you are waiting so I will get back to you this week with details!!!! :D

Back