• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Enclosed carry boxes?

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
I'd like to get Audrey a carrier which is enclosed- ie) no door to look out the front as I think this has no benefit and only makes her scared and nervous. Has anyone seen such a thing? thanks.

Yes, you can get wooden carriers which are enclosed apart from holes drilled out for ventilation. And you can get them made to your specifications size wise.

Can`t for the life of me remember who does them:? Will go through my bookmarks & see if i can find a link for you.

Su.x

I have 2 ..one larger than the other..like this..( Dooley in the smaller one!)
Dooleya.jpg

the are great and make it easier to lift a struggling bunster out too!

They have a plastic one the rescue over here, I asked where they got it from but they didnt know because it was donated. So I know you can get them but I just cant find them in any shops or on the internet :(

I have got 2 bunny carriers from Wilsons Pet centre. They lift up at the top not open at the front, and they are great, no trouble getting buns in or out, and no worry that they'll somehow open the door. I'll see if I can see them on the net anywhere

EDIT : they are marchioro bunny carriers, I have done a quick search but can't find them at the moment :?

Last edited:
I take mine to the vets in an old wicker picnic basket with a pillow on the bottom. They can breath through the wicker and they can't see out. plus it's top loading to easier for the vet to pop them in and out.

Back