• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny basics 2nd cut timothy hay

i cant find it on their site :cry: . its not the sundried 2nd cut timothy, just the normal stuff

its the only hay i can get Gus to eat in large quantities.

does anyone know whats happened to it??

sarah.

i had an email yesterday from BB saying they are relocating to another premises so they are running out of a lot stock and not getting it back in until they have moved

thetve got 3 mixed bales left - half timothy 1st and half timothy 2nd

have ordered 1 - hopefully this will last until they get some more :)

hi there,

the older style 2nd cut (the nutty smelling one) has now sold out :(
as its a seasonal product we cannot get any more of that one in stock.

The replacement is the PF4P Sundried 2nd cut (same nice leafy hay only a acid green in colour)

we are due to go to our essex store in a few weeks and might be able to find the odd bale of the nutty 2nd cut there, but no promises.

hi there,

the older style 2nd cut (the nutty smelling one) has now sold out :(
as its a seasonal product we cannot get any more of that one in stock.

The replacement is the PF4P Sundried 2nd cut (same nice leafy hay only a acid green in colour)

we are due to go to our essex store in a few weeks and might be able to find the odd bale of the nutty 2nd cut there, but no promises.

A quick question- is 1st cut actually longer in length? I understand that longer length of hay is important for rabbits gut motility. Or is 1st cut just that, the first cut but same length? Thanks :D

Back