• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burns Green Oat Hay

minilops

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone! Just a recommendation for anyone whose bunnies like different types of "posh hay"! I bought my buns a couple of bags of the Burns Green Oay Hay yesterday and they love it! Humphrey has eaten loads of it and it's really thick, fibrous hay, which must be very good for teeth! Anyone else used this? Claire x

OOh i keep meaning to order a few packs from there as mine love oat hay! Its so much more reasonable, even with the postage!
Will definitely order now you've recommended!

Ordered some! yay! Got it through the hay experts as I was already ordering some toys etc. It's one of their new products!

Ok so it arrived today and.....
Gimmee.jpg

letmeatit.jpg

Think they like it :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got some burns oat hay.. arrived yesterday but my lot dont seem too fussed by it at all :? They do however love those bags of herbal/meadow mix stuff they do!;)

I've just bought some of the Burns Green Oat Hay from The Hay Experts, and Rosie loves it :D It's very thick and, er, green :lol:

Back