• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babies feeding!

raven_guest

Mama Doe
Ok, they're the worst photos ever taken, but I had to be quick so Misa (mummy) didn't get stressed.
I put Misa in everyday at about 7pm so she can feed the babis or just relax a bit, she's in a run all day and has a run around the garden morning and night.
Anyhoo, I went out at 9pm to put the other buns in and there's a little red thing running around with her/his mum.
The babes are in a litter tray with a nest built in it. Little'un had gotten out but wouldn't be able to get back in, so I let Misa out for a run around and had to move the nest, it's no longer confined in the litter tray so the little bleeps were running around and sucking mum's food.
Popped Misa back in and they all ran under her, she was not impressed! Hopefully they'll feed then leave her alone. The photos suck, but you can kinda see the little uns under mum.

Babies minus the litter tray!
Picture070.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Babies under mum!
Picture072.jpg

Picture074.jpg

I'm not going away anymore lol. I couldn't handle it so I cancelled! I made my friend take someone else so plenty photos!

Back