• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Darcy's Harem - piccies!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
found the cable! Here are some bunny pics...

Well helloooo.....
Bonding031.jpg

when you're bun & in love...
Bonding077.jpg

Nobody here but us bunnies...

Bonding117.jpg

Three Bun Pile Up

Bonding098.jpg

:lol: love the 3 bun pile up :love: are they all getting on OK? I thought I could see tufts of fur in that last one.

Very best of luck to you with this :D

Looks like you are doing really well with the bonding of Romy and the ARC Bunnies :thumb:
A few tufts of fluff is perfectly normal in the early stages and they all look very relaxed so I think you will soon have a loved up three-some!!

Actually, that sounds a bit rude!! :oops: :lol:

I am taking Michael for a Blind Date courtesy of ARC introductions!!

Janex

Love the one of the girls, Romy.
So pleased it is a positive experience for you.

Just realised that two of the pictures look like they have a rug like mine!!

Love the first piccie :) your dalmationy rabbit looks like my Lexi who recently went to the bridge.

So gorgeous :D

Love the one of the girls, Romy.
So pleased it is a positive experience for you.

Just realised that two of the pictures look like they have a rug like mine!!

Hi Jan - yes two of the pics with the white rug in are the ones I took in your kitchen!! The ones with blue flooring are here in my kitchen!:D

Thank you!!

Today Darcy has been grooming Annie - hurrah!! Its just Beatrix and Annie that still need to sort out their hieracy now...

Annie and Darcy come bounding up to me for snuggles and affection but Beatrix is still too nervous - altho she loves a nose rub just likes me going to her!!:roll: :lol: :lol:

What a lucky Darcy having 2 beautiful girlies!!!! :D

Gorgeous pictures!!! Looks like your doing a great job with the bonding!! :thumb:

OMGGGGGGG Romy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You now own 3 bunnies aaaaaahahahahahaha tbh I didnt knwo whether you would take 1 more bun let alone 2 awwwwwwwwwww they are so adorable - are you in love? Darcy is a proper stud now eh ;) :lol: :lol:

absolutely stunning pictures Romy:love: :love: :love: Darcy is one lucky man with two wifey's and boy are with wifey's lucky having such a handsome hubby:love: :love: :love: glad it is going well:D :D :D your girlies obviously dont want to share their man but it is only a matter of time until they realise they can share him as there is alot of him to share;) :D :lol: :love:

Back