• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Black Rabbits

Joanne26

Mama Doe
Following on from the thread in Rabbit Chat this week, everyone post pics of your gorgeous Black Buns here :love:

Mishka :D

Mishy1.jpg

"What you looking at, can't you see i am busy with a treatball here" :lol:

Mishy2.jpg

my black bun is at the bridge now hes in me siggey

midnight my baby:cry: :cry:

jane your rexes are lovley me want a black rex now not mutch hope of a rex being at the rescue when o take miss snow

Isaac - I love back bunnies and white ones :)
GothicBunny.jpg

doing his goth pose!
Picture173.jpg

helping with the washing
IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i319/ChristianSnowflake/Picture056.jpg[/IMG]
coming out to play ( he makes me get in the run and kiss him -otherwisse he wont come out :roll: :lol: )

Mmmm black bunnies...

Here are three of Elvis Dylan Huxley. I don't know if you remember the "Silverdale" case up here a few years ago where a woman had loads of dogs taken from her but Elvis was the only rabbit amongst them apparently. From there he was rehomed to live as a houserabbit with a family whose daughter developed an allergy to him :roll: . He then came to live with us and now is as happy as a pig in poo with Nellie, Poppet and Kitty!

E19.jpg

E0011.jpg

20April2007390.jpg

Neil

Well my own Shady is in my siggy..here's another of him as a youngster
shads.jpg

..could post pics of all the ex honeybunnies that are black..but would be a very long post!:lol:
If anyone who's fostered a particular one would like a pic posted..let me know!:D

Back