• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Annie licked me!!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Annie licked me!! Pics Added!!

Oh wow! I put down a towel on the floor in the kitchen and decided to sit down a while with the warring bunnies. First Darcy came bounding over onto my lap for snuggles then hopped off when he had enough...:lol: Annie (Shilpa isn't sticking - altho its close between Annie and Squishy) started sniffing me - so I stroked her. After a while she starts running around me in circles only to stop to give me licks!!!:p i was really suprised as shes quite skitish! Beatrix lets me stroke and nose rubs and kept coming over to me but Annie kept chasing her away:roll:

I kissed Annie on the head and Beatrix - Annie flopped out on her side showing off her belly and making that teeth purring nose so I guess she definately liked it!! They really seem to trust me now which feels good. Fingers xd they start liking eachother!!:D

Last edited:
So far tonight - its quiet on the bunny front!! A few spats but nothing nasty. Darcy and Beatrix have come close to snuggles but then Darcy changes his mind....:roll: Darcy and Annie have sniffed eachother a bit but not got too close - altho I can tell Annie would love to, bless her. Darcy is playing hard to get..:roll: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like you are having a fun weekend. :D

I actually managed to get some sleep last night!! There was was no real fighting just humping and running away. I'm hoping that each and night it gets calmer and calmer. Darcy is dominating the group now..:roll: :lol:

The whole group dynamics are very interesting to watch. With my two, Snoopy has always been the dominant one and done all the humping. But a couple of weeks ago Penny started to hump him, too. Which looks quite funny, because she is smaller than him.

I actually managed to get some sleep last night!! There was was no real fighting just humping and running away. I'm hoping that each and night it gets calmer and calmer. Darcy is dominating the group now..:roll: :lol:

Brilliant, sounds like a move in the right direction. You will slowly notice that you are moving in the right direction with less scuffles between them and more closeness. To start with don't expect them to be loved up, just accept the chasing to reduce, once that has happened then they can become friends.

One good thing is that they definately have accepted you into the group by the sound of it.

Just keep your nerve and before too long you will have 3 loved up bunnies with a loved up mummy. You are doing everything right, stick with it.

Okay still can't find my usb cable but have found my ancient camcorder plus its cable (diff from usb) so here are some pics - sorry about poor quality....

Beaty Beatrix having a snooze in the litter tray..

Bonding011.jpg

Annie/Squishie having brekkie

Bonding009.jpg

Its a hard life...

Bonding013.jpg

Bun of the Manor...:lol:
Bonding005.jpg

I hope you're getting my good side?:lol:
Bonding012.jpg

BTW Janice thanks for those hay cubes and discs - they love them! I've ordered some more. DArcy isn't so keen but he is a fussy eater - i'm hoping the girls will have a good influence on him!;)

Back