• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kay's Open Day

capel

Warren Veteran
:wave:To everyone who is going tomorrow..
HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME. I hope to meet you all at the next one:)

Hi Capel

We did! Will post some photos tomorrow once Maria has fiddled with them a bit (just to clarify...cut me into the group photo as I was taking them!).

Neil

Looking forward to the photos Neil. :thumb:

Glad you all had a good time. Sorry we couldn't make it to meet some more folks.

We had a fab day!!!! :thumb:

We also raised over 100 pounds (for some reason my pound sign on the computer isn't working!!) :? Anyway, we raised over 100 pounds on raffle tickets and if everyone has paid on paypal, that would make around 150 pounds that we made for kay yesterday!!

Huge thanks to kay, david and vic and maria (hope that is right :oops: ) for all the wonderful food and their hospitality!! :D :D

Neil - I think you have more editing than that to do!!!! :shock: :lol: You may have to remove some people from the pics! LMAO! :lol:

We had a great day! And yes thanks to Kay, David, Vic, and Marta!!! I think Neil and Maria will have more than people to edit out, i think maybe a few carrotts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
i think maybe a few carrotts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock:

...The mind boggles!!

Glad you all had a good time. Did anyone leave with a Bunny ?? That's what happened to me at ARCs open day. Cant understand how it happened.. :? :oops: :roll: :lol:

Janex

i think one lady left with two bunnies and a lady who came to adopt guineas went home with the most bootiful bun called Thumper! If i could have had him i would have he was adorable!

I still wish I could have had thumper as well Phill :( Still, he has got a new home which is good (she says through gritted teeth) :lol: :lol:

Ooooh and Karen for those profiteroles! Mmmm!!! (and no, there was none left by the end of the day!!)

Haha, carrots :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE

The garage would not have happened without everyone on here. Myself and all the extra buns that we can now help will will never be able to thank you all enough.
xxxxxxxxxx

A big thank you to Laura for all the fundraising she does for bunnyhops, A big thank you to Phill for continuing with roaming rudy while Laura had other commitments. xxxxxxxxxxx

A big Thank you to Runnybabbit (Karen) for all the support with everything to do with bunnyhops.xxxxxxxxxxx

Glad you all had a good time. Did anyone leave with a Bunny ?? That's what happened to me at ARCs open day. Cant understand how it happened.. :? :oops: :roll: :lol:

Janex

Somebody wanted to and somebody else wouldn't let them. ;)

Was nice meeting everyone and seeing Kays buns too :D

Keep up the good work.

Mike (and a slightly disappointed Kirsty)

OMG! I've just looked at the photos and I think we'll need to put "Adult Content" on them...:oops: :shock: ! Watch this space they should be on within the hour, once Maria has fiddled with me :oops: !

Neil

OMG! I've just looked at the photos and I think we'll need to put "Adult Content" on them...:oops: :shock: ! Watch this space they should be on within the hour, once Maria has fiddled with me :oops: !

Neil

:shock: :shock: I beg your pardon??

Well, can't wait to see the piccies now :lol:

OK then, here they are.:D

First we have the new garage, the bunnies have settled in nicely.
inthegarage.jpg

Then we have the full length of the garden, with the garage right at the end.
outsidegarden056.jpg

Next we have all the RU members who were there when we were. This is the photo I fiddled with to add Neil in as he actually took the photo.
ruphotocompletecopy.jpg

Then it all went..... well, the photo speaks for itself.

carrot063.jpg

But we did have a great day!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maria

Last edited:
AW. Looks like it was fun! Can't wait for the next one. Rog says he'd like to come along to, so that would swell the male contingent a bit!:lol:

Back