PDA

View Full Version : Kay's Open Day

capel
18-05-2007, 10:10 PM
:wave:To everyone who is going tomorrow..
HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME. I hope to meet you all at the next one:)

Neil-and-Maria
19-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Hi Capel

We did! Will post some photos tomorrow once Maria has fiddled with them a bit (just to clarify...cut me into the group photo as I was taking them!).

Neil

Jeremy
20-05-2007, 02:09 AM
Looking forward to the photos Neil. :thumb:

Glad you all had a good time. Sorry we couldn't make it to meet some more folks.

loopylop
20-05-2007, 09:15 AM
We had a fab day!!!! :thumb:

We also raised over 100 pounds (for some reason my pound sign on the computer isn't working!!) :? Anyway, we raised over 100 pounds on raffle tickets and if everyone has paid on paypal, that would make around 150 pounds that we made for kay yesterday!!

Huge thanks to kay, david and vic and maria (hope that is right :oops: ) for all the wonderful food and their hospitality!! :D :D

Neil - I think you have more editing than that to do!!!! :shock: :lol: You may have to remove some people from the pics! LMAO! :lol:

Phill
20-05-2007, 09:35 AM
We had a great day! And yes thanks to Kay, David, Vic, and Marta!!! I think Neil and Maria will have more than people to edit out, i think maybe a few carrotts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack's-Jane
20-05-2007, 09:39 AM
i think maybe a few carrotts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock:

...The mind boggles!!

Glad you all had a good time. Did anyone leave with a Bunny ?? That's what happened to me at ARCs open day. Cant understand how it happened.. :? :oops: :roll: :lol:

Janex

Phill
20-05-2007, 09:43 AM
i think one lady left with two bunnies and a lady who came to adopt guineas went home with the most bootiful bun called Thumper! If i could have had him i would have he was adorable!

loopylop
20-05-2007, 09:55 AM
I still wish I could have had thumper as well Phill :( Still, he has got a new home which is good (she says through gritted teeth) :lol: :lol:

Ooooh and Karen for those profiteroles! Mmmm!!! (and no, there was none left by the end of the day!!)

Haha, carrots :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jayney
20-05-2007, 10:03 AM
it was really great to meet some new people, everyone was really nice:D

:lol: :lol:carrots:lol: :lol:

kayj
20-05-2007, 11:00 AM
A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE

The garage would not have happened without everyone on here. Myself and all the extra buns that we can now help will will never be able to thank you all enough.
xxxxxxxxxx

A big thank you to Laura for all the fundraising she does for bunnyhops, A big thank you to Phill for continuing with roaming rudy while Laura had other commitments. xxxxxxxxxxx

A big Thank you to Runnybabbit (Karen) for all the support with everything to do with bunnyhops.xxxxxxxxxxx

Pepsi's People
20-05-2007, 11:21 AM
Glad you all had a good time. Did anyone leave with a Bunny ?? That's what happened to me at ARCs open day. Cant understand how it happened.. :? :oops: :roll: :lol:

Janex

Somebody wanted to and somebody else wouldn't let them. ;)

Was nice meeting everyone and seeing Kays buns too :D

Keep up the good work.

Mike (and a slightly disappointed Kirsty)

Neil-and-Maria
20-05-2007, 02:29 PM
OMG! I've just looked at the photos and I think we'll need to put "Adult Content" on them...:oops: :shock: ! Watch this space they should be on within the hour, once Maria has fiddled with me :oops: !

Neil

loopylop
20-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Nooooooooooooo rush for the photo's!

Unless they ae missing me :D :lol:

Rosie Rabbit
20-05-2007, 04:16 PM
OMG! I've just looked at the photos and I think we'll need to put "Adult Content" on them...:oops: :shock: ! Watch this space they should be on within the hour, once Maria has fiddled with me :oops: !

Neil

:shock: :shock: I beg your pardon??

Well, can't wait to see the piccies now :lol:

loopylop
20-05-2007, 04:17 PM
I dread to think Rosie :shock: :lol:

Neil-and-Maria
20-05-2007, 04:28 PM
I dread to think Rosie :shock: :lol:

You can hardly talk...you were holding the carrot!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Neil and Maria:roll:

Phill
20-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo Piccies!!!

capel
20-05-2007, 04:31 PM
:shock: :shock: My imagination's now running riot...and on a Sunday too:oops: . Photos please:lol:

Neil-and-Maria
20-05-2007, 04:42 PM
OK then, here they are.:D

First we have the new garage, the bunnies have settled in nicely.
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t104/Neil-and-Maria/rabbit misc/inthegarage.jpg

Then we have the full length of the garden, with the garage right at the end.
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t104/Neil-and-Maria/rabbit misc/outsidegarden056.jpg

Next we have all the RU members who were there when we were. This is the photo I fiddled with to add Neil in as he actually took the photo.
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t104/Neil-and-Maria/rabbit misc/ruphotocompletecopy.jpg

Then it all went..... well, the photo speaks for itself.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t104/Neil-and-Maria/rabbit misc/carrot063.jpg

But we did have a great day!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maria

capel
20-05-2007, 04:50 PM
AW. Looks like it was fun! Can't wait for the next one. Rog says he'd like to come along to, so that would swell the male contingent a bit!:lol:

Phill
20-05-2007, 04:58 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG soooooooo funny!!!!!!!!! It was such a great day and so nice to have the photos!

Joanne26
20-05-2007, 05:52 PM
So who is who in the pic then Neil?

The only faces i recognise are you and Kathryn :)

Neil-and-Maria
20-05-2007, 06:02 PM
I think the guilty parties should identify themselves!:lol: :lol:

Neil is on the left, Maria is 3rd from the right.

Maria

Pepsi's People
20-05-2007, 06:07 PM
I'll tell you some, the one holding the carrot on the last piccie is Laura and the one holding the gorgeous bunnie Thumper is Phill, next to Phill on the group photo is Runnybabbit (karen), next to her is Maria, next to Maria is Kay, above Kay is Mike(the tall one), next to him is me(Pepsi's People), underneath me is Laura (LoopyLop), next to Laura is Jane (Jayney), next to Jane is Kay(KayJay), then there is Kerry, I think that's her name :oops: (Madbunster) and behind is Neil. Sorry that was actually everyone:lol:

Kirsty xx

Pepsi's People
20-05-2007, 06:08 PM
I think the guilty parties should identify themselves!:lol: :lol:

Neil is on the left, Maria is 3rd from the right.

Maria

Sorry Maria I just identified everyone :oops: I feel so silly now :lol:

Kirsty xx

Jayney
20-05-2007, 06:31 PM
well remembered Kirsty

Neil-and-Maria
20-05-2007, 06:37 PM
It's OK Kirsty, it made me laugh - like you said the whole thing really quickly in one breath. Then you stopped and realised that was everyone :lol: :lol:

It was great to meet you, hope you'll be at the next one. Maybe you will get to take a bunny home next time!

Maria ;)

cavysrock
20-05-2007, 06:59 PM
oh no i missed it :cry: it looked fun aswell :(

Rosie Rabbit
20-05-2007, 07:15 PM
I'll tell you some, the one holding the carrot on the last piccie is Laura and the one holding the gorgeous bunnie Thumper is Phill, next to Phill on the group photo is Runnybabbit (karen), next to her is Maria, next to Maria is Kay, above Kay is Mike(the tall one), next to him is me(Pepsi's People), underneath me is Laura (LoopyLop), next to Laura is Jane (Jayney), next to Jane is Kay(KayJay), then there is Kerry, I think that's her name :oops: (Madbunster) and behind is Neil. Sorry that was actually everyone:lol:

Kirsty xx

Aw, that looks like great fun :lol: Now I understand the carrot jokes ;)

Thanks Kirsty for identifying everyone, nice to put names to the faces I didn't know :D

oscarbunny
20-05-2007, 07:20 PM
Looked like great fun! :D :D made me laugh with the carrot...

kayjay
20-05-2007, 07:34 PM
I've just got back from an exhausting day out to see the folks back in Nottm but wanted to say I had a really good day, it was great to meet people off here and Bunnyhops and of course see all Kay's bunnies again. Thanks to everyone for all the food, it was great oh and an especially thanks to Karen for the profiteroles, receipe please they were divine :thumb:

Jeremy
20-05-2007, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the photos. Looks like you had loadsa fun :thumb:

I've stuck the names on the photo 'cus I was getting confused. Let me know if I got any wrong

Does anyone know if Mike and Maria have RU names?

And who is that chap hiding right at the back behind Neil?

http://www.thebunnyshed.co.uk/RUmembers.jpg

Jack's-Jane
20-05-2007, 08:00 PM
BRILLIANT PICCIE!!! :D
Looks as though a good time was had by all!! :D

Janex

Neil-and-Maria
20-05-2007, 08:04 PM
EDIT - all corrections have now been made.

Hi Jeremy, almost right!

Kay's RU name is Kayj
Maria (?) is Neil-and-Maria
The lovely lady you have made my wife is Kathryn (RU Kayjay)
Kirsty and Mike are Pepsi's People

The chap in the back was an innocent bystander who was rather bemused by the whole thing! :lol:

Glad you liked the photo's. We left shortly after the carrot photo! :shock:

Neil and Maria

Rosie Rabbit
20-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Mike and Kirsty are both Pepsi's people - Mike is Kirsty's dad (hope i got that right :? )

Maria is Neil-and-Maria :lol: :lol:

EDIT - Oops, Neil and I posted at the same time. I didn't notice he'd made Kathryn (kayjay) Maria!!

Jeremy
20-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Hi Jeremy, almost right!
LOL! It appears not! :lol:

Can't blame me with you lot all using the same names tho ;)

Give me two mins and I'll sort out my mistakes :).

ETA: OK, hopefully that is right now :oops: :lol:

Neil-and-Maria
20-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Hi Jeremy

All seems right now! Im going to edit the post with the corrections as it won't make sense anymore. :roll: :roll:

Maria

BirdieBun
21-05-2007, 10:30 AM
Phill I nearly didnt recognise you cos you look soooo different in every single pic lolololol!!!!!!!

Laura recognised you and Kay but nobody else? :oops:

cannonwoman
21-05-2007, 12:23 PM
Looks like everyone had a great time:D
Nice to put some names to faces too.

Carrot piccie was nowhere near as rude as i was imagining!!!!:oops: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

loopylop
21-05-2007, 03:54 PM
I can't believe those are up - wait until the next time I see you Neil! :no: :no: :shock: :lol:

Neil-and-Maria
21-05-2007, 05:12 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !

Neil

lucyjane!
21-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Hya!

Well i went to Kays open day and really enjoyed it. Kay convinced my mum into getting me another 2 rabbits! :)

Thankyou Kay for helping persuading my mum into getting me 2 more rabbits as you had a spare hutch we could have (my mum just couldn't say no ;))
Looking fowards to going down on Saturday and seeing which little boy has been paired up with Anabelle!

Lucy xx

Neil-and-Maria
21-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Sorry lucyjane! We missed you off the "team" photo. :(

Neil

lucyjane!
21-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Its ok i had to go shortly before it was taken as i had to go for a prom dress fitting!
i wish i could have stayed there for longer though as i was enjoying meeting everyone there! :)

Lucy x

Mad Bunster
22-05-2007, 12:13 PM
Glad you all had a good time. Did anyone leave with a Bunny ?? That's what happened to me at ARCs open day.
Janex

Somebody might be going back to visit a certain little black lop this weekend to see if Maddie likes him!

Fingers crossed!!

kayjay
22-05-2007, 12:14 PM
Somebody might be going back to visit a certain little black lop this weekend to see if Maddie likes him!

Fingers crossed!!

Lucky you, I love him, I'd be very tempted even though I'm up to my (self imposed) limit

Hope Maddie likes him :D

Phill
22-05-2007, 03:15 PM

Fingers crossed!!

Ooooh YAY!!!!! :lol:

kayj
24-05-2007, 01:05 PM
Fingers crossed that maddie gets on with sooty as he was a cruelty case. His owners children thought it was good to climb a tree with him and throw him from 10ft out of the tree:evil: Lukly for Sooty he had only torn his tendons and his body went into shock. He is absolutely fine now and deserves a forever home with Kerry.

Azraelm
24-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Great photos! :)