• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All eyes open, except one

raven_guest

Mama Doe
The photos aren't great, the little monsters are now at an age where they can 'run away' (crawl lol) but are very fast!
Picture064.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture068.jpg

Picture069.jpg

I think all their growth is going into their ears, they're rediculous! I've never had babies this age hold their ears up, but these ones do! Check out our gross carpet lol!

There really is a huge difference in size too, isn't there? Is that a male/female thing and will the males end up bigger? Keep 'em coming...

Neil

Not sure about gender size difference, I haven't sexed them as I feel guilty turning them on their backs as they think they're being fed and get really excited! There is one that is a lot smaller, but seems more lively then the others. My mum's named it Fawkes (after the Harry Potter Phoenix) I will have to take a look at sexes as I'm quite interested, for some reason I only ever have odd numbers in a litter! And always have more boys!
Also the ears are getting silly now! They're all starting to look like Dumbo, their ears are so out of proportion!

Back