• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BooBoo

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
Hi All

I just want to show off some new pictures of our "other giant" BooBoo. Her personality is really starting to blossom now. She loves having her eyes covered and doesn't like not being the centre of attention. Yesterday I taught her how to climb upstairs (bad move as I had to retrieve her four times afterwards!).

20April2007052.jpg

20April2007370.jpg

20April2007342.jpg

20April2007278.jpg

Neil

:love: gorgeous. I've made the mistake of letting Spike go up the stairs.. the only place thats out of bounds is the bedroom and guess where he goes a-scratching to get in :roll:
I just love the huge conti ears :lol: :love:

Arrr she looks gorgeous!!! :love: Our problems not the rabbit going upstairs it's the hamster!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: Once she got out of her cage and we found her in our attic bathroom!!! :lol: She's kept dowstairs now he he!!!! :D But thats mostly on account of her chewing habits!!! :lol: Lovely bun!!! :)

Esther

Boo Boo is stunning :love: Is that Florence in the background 'cos she's my fave :love: :love: :love:

Yes, that's Florence in the background on photo 1 and 3. BooBoo looks quite fierce in these pictures but she's the softest, soppiest rabbit you could meet unlike Miss Stroppy & Aloof Florence! Still love her, though!

Neil

Back