• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nudging... to wake up

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
I've never noticed this before but i was watching the Benjamin and Opal in their run yesterday. The benjamin was all 'fluffed up' asleep (nose not twitching) but had his eyes open, and Opal was very much awake! She kept going up to the Benjamin and nudging his bum with her head, as if to say 'wake up', then she hopped over his head! She then nudged his face.... he didnt move as he was so tired. But she kept nudging him and hopping over him until he eventually woke up! Was really funny... anyone else seen this kind of behaviour?

Yes, mine do that sometimes. Snoopy also does that when Penny is sitting in one of his favourite spots and he wants to get rid of her. :D

Hi Gisela :wave:
Yeah it is cute! I :love: my bunnies! They always sit together, its so funny. we were just sat watching them last night laughing at opal...

Back