• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Sitter in the Sheffield Area...?

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
Hi all :D

I found out last night that we might have to have a night away from home in a few weeks time and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a bunny sitter in the Sheffield area? My neighbours can't do it and I don't really want to disrupt Jen and Frankie by putting them into boarding for one night :( I don't really want to take them with me, for the same reason :(

We would be leaving on the Saturday at about lunch time and back the Sunday morning, so I'm literally looking for someone to come in during the evening and check on them and feed and water them, and then also pop in the Sunday morning just to check them again and make sure they have ample hay and water. We should be home shortly after :D

Any recommendations please? Thanks!

If it's just one night & one morning I could do it. (unless it's 26th may!)

I'm about 10 miles away from Meadowhall & i haven't been lost in Sheffield for weeks:lol:

Ooo, if you could Angie that would be fab... we are quite away from you though (Hillsborough)

It's the weekend of the 9th June :D

Back